Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Next Adventure

That's right, I'm unpacking and packing up again! I'm going to Europe baby! I leave August 7th to arrive on August 8th in Athens, Greece. 24 more days. Paul lands 2 hours after I do...then the adventure begins.

I've got the hotel reserved for Athens, but beyond that not much is planned other than going to the Greek islands, hugging the coastline until it cools off, then going inland to Eastern Europe where it's cheap until we finally make our way to Berlin.

Yes, it's a little scary. It's a big adventure with a lot of unknowns. It's got me all wound up and unable to sleep....but in a good way. It's exciting and no matter what happens I know I'll walk away with a lot of stories and a lot of life lessons.

So, stay tuned...you'll see more posting come August!

No comments: